Monday, December 5, 2011

Lots of updates

Soooo.  I was gone for a bit.  I was super busy!  I have so much to tell y'all.  So one night, Josefina was acting awfully strange, so I asked her what was going on. She had a trip to the outside world coming up and she was nervous.  She also needed to bake cookies, so I thought I'd offer my assistance.  (And in my head, I was thinking, won't this be a great blog post?)  So here are the results - the night took an unexpected turn!




 While I was busy rolling cookies, Josefina disappeared.  I went back to my studio, where there was a strange light burning...


















Final shot of me with all my birthday loot!  :)  It was a pretty good 10th birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Salut, Makennah!
    Joyeux anniversaire! What a nice surprise! You received some great presents. I love the sweater dress!
    That cake looks so delicious...
    Bises,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete