Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas by Makennah!

Emily and Aurora tagged me to play this game - I'm very excited to tell you about my Christmas!

1) What is your favorite part of the holiday season?
Oh this is too hard... cookies? Presents? Cousins? Christmas Lights? I just love it all!

2) Who do you celebrate Christmas with?
I go to my grandparents house for two whole weeks! It means I have to sleep on the floor, but I get to play with Addie Jo!

3) What is your favorite gift you have ever received?
My Julie doll

4) What are your favorite Christmas Carols?
Oh Come All Ye Faithful - It's so pretty!  It's also the first song I sang in church - when I was just 4 years old!

5) What is your favorite Christmas food?
Frosted, Sprinkled Sugar Cookies - yum yum yum

6) Can you sleep on Christmas Eve?
No! And I will tell you why - Addie Jo and I have to sleep together, in the same bedroom. It's so hard to quit talking! And sometimes, my other cousins sneak in and jump on us in our sleeping bags, which starts a scare war. It's lots of fun, but we usually get in trouble for being WAY too loud!

7) When do you wake up on Christmas morning?
Ohhhhh. I am NOT an early riser. Even though I get excited about Christmas, I do NOT like getting up early. We open all our presents on Christmas eve, so only Santa and stockings are on Christmas morning. I'd sleep in, but Addie likes to get up WAY too early!

8) What is your most memorable memory?
Two years ago it snowed a LOT on Christmas. The drifts were really high, so on the way home from my grandmother's house, we stopped in the country and got to play in a field of snow drifts. It was so fun - even though we kept falling down.

9) What are you Christmas traditions?
We open our presents on Christmas eve, after we go shopping! :) It's an adrenaline rush to shop on Christmas eve.

10) Do you have a real tree or an artificial tree?
Well, I've got a few. My tree in my room is old, so it's a fake green tree with colored lights. We have another tree that is silver, so it's obviously fake. My grandparents ALWAYS have a real tree, so I guess I have a little of both!

Tagged - Ok, I think pretty much everyone else has already done this, but if you're reading this and you haven't been tagged, YOU'RE IT! :) Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you will have tons of fun during your Christmas vacation. It is great to have a cousin that you can play with and enjoy.

    Your Christmas set up with all your girls in their holiday outfits is sooooo cute .. you have a fun set up.

    TracAn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy your time with Addie Jo. It's awesome that you get to spend the holidays with such a good friend.

    Love,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Christmas and happy holidays!

    ~ Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun holiday for you! I like spending time with my cousins on Christmas even though they drive me nuts the rest of the time. Christmas cookies are the best!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frosty sprinkled sugar cookies! Forever Yum!!!
    What a wonderful Christmas you have, Makennah!

    Love, Ava

    ReplyDelete