Monday, May 16, 2011

Hello world!

Hi!  I'm Makennah.  I have SIX sisters.  Well, I think they're my sisters.  When I call them that, they always look at me strangely and mumble other names.  Their names are Felicity, Josefina, Samantha, Kit, Ruthie, and Molly.  They are fun to live with, even if they are different sometimes.  We have a kitten named Licorice, a basset hound named Grace, and a goat named Sombrita.  It's always interesting!  Right now, I share a room with Molly and Josefina.  It's kind of crowded and we all have very different styles, but maybe this summer I'll get a room all to myself.  Molly has been upset with Josefina and me because she tripped coming into the room the other day and scraped her nose.  She carried on for hours about not being 'mint' any longer, whatever that means.  Molly blames me because she says I'm messy.  Well, I had better go.  It's late Sunday evening and that means tomorrow we have school.  Only 9 days left! 

1 comment: