Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm baaaack!

Hello friends - old and new!  Well, as you probably noticed, I went missing for awhile.  My human switched the internet company and my old blog vanished!  Very sad, but I'm ready to start again.   Here's my school picture from this year - I look a little like a deer in the headlights, but don't everyone's school pictures look like that?  Anyway, I'm working on a Christmas Ornament tutorial that I hope to get put up today or tomorrow (my human is home sick and she's pretty necessary for this sort of stuff, so I've got to get on the ball!).  See you all soon - and I'm so glad to be back!
-Makennah

3 comments:

  1. Salut, Mackennah! I've missed you!
    I'm glad you're back, and I'm looking forward to more updates!
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Makennah! We missed you!

    We're following you... we think, since we had a little trouble with Blogger when we signed up... and look forward to reading more.

    Love,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I missed reading your posts. Glad to have you back.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete